The library is reopening in phases. We will be offering Curbside all week from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. We will open the doors to the public on Mondays and Fridays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. with restrictions. Please see the full restrictions below. Call us for any questions.
|Monday||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
Anita Public Library Reopening Restrictions
As of June 15th, the library will remain open with the following restrictions. These measures will be in place until July 8th at which time we will re-evaluate our services and days open. This depends on whether a state or local public health agency directs us to close again. The Anita Public Library will be open Mondays, Wednesdays ,and Fridays only. (We will not be open on July 3rd in observance of Fourth of July Holiday). Please read the following guidelines that will be in place when we open.
The library will open May 22, 2020 with the following restrictions. These measures will be in place until June 15 at which time we will re-evaluate our services and days open. This depends on whether a state or local public health agency directs us to close again. The Anita Public Library will be open on Mondays and Fridays only. (We will not be open on Memorial Day). Please read the following guidelines that will be in place when we open.
- If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick less than 24 hours prior to visiting the library, please come back another day, or request curbside delivery.
- Please wear a mask or something that covers your nose and mouth while in the building for the safety and protection of our patrons and staff. Staff will be wearing a mask while interacting with our patrons to protect our patrons from the staff’s germs.
- The library is not a social place at this time. Please no loitering.
- No more than 10 patrons in the library at one time.
- Patrons will be required to keep their visit to 30 minutes at a time and only one visit a day.
- All patrons are asked to follow the six foot social distancing guidelines.
- No meeting space is available.
- No in-person programs at this time.
- No public restrooms at this time.
- No public access to copiers for scanning or copying items. Staff will be able to assist you.
- All returned materials will need to be placed in the book drop outside. Do NOT place them on the desk or give to staff to check them in.
- There will only be 2 public computers available at this time due to social distancing. We will have one table setup for anyone utilizing their own device.
- No in-library activities will be available. These include the puzzles, board games, makerspace, x-box, Wii, AWE Computer, and all other toys.
- Curbside will still be available for patrons that do not wish to come into the library. We will offer this everyday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Patrons can call or E-mail the library to request which items they would like to pick up.