The Anita Public Library offers a wide variety of services, including the following:
- 9 free public Internet access computers
- 1 children’s computer with educational and fun games
- Photocopier, Fax, Scanner
- Homebound Service–for our patrons who aren’t able to come to the library –call if you need this service.
- Gale Pages – Access to thousands of research topics and magazine articles.
- Interlibrary Loan–if we don’t have the book, we’ll order it from another library. We charge a fee of $1.75 per book (to help cover the return postage).
- Access your account from the online catalog
- Open Access–people from other towns may use our library.
- Nook Color E-Reader and Tablets for in-house use.
- Anita Newspaper Online(1886-2003)
- Username: anitapl
- Password: archive
- Free homework HelpNow/Brainfuse access from online catalog
- Reference Help and reader advisory
- Free wireless (WiFi) internet 24/7
- BRIDGES downloadable ebooks and audio books–Use library card no.
The Anita Public Library has been serving the people of Anita and the surrounding area since 1911.